Makes: 6 to 8 servings
Cook: 35 minutes
- 2 tablespoons smoked sweet paprika or paprika
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 11/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 31/2 to 4-pound chicken, cut into 10 pieces (2 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 4 breast pieces, 2 wings)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
In a small bowl combine paprika, butter, cayenne pepper, garlic power, salt and black pepper.
Generously brush mixture over tops of chicken pieces.
Heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat.
Grill chicken for 25 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until it is almost cooked through.
In a small saucepan heat honey and lemon juice. Brush tops of chicken pieces with honey-lemon mixture. Grill for about 10 minutes more or until chicken is cooked through and skin is crispy.