Makes: 6 servings
Cook: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon salt-free fajita seasoning, Spice Hunter®
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, Wesson®
- 1 bag (16-ounce) precooked diced red-skin potatoes, Reser’s®
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, Sargento®
- 1 can (16-ounce) vegetarian refried beans, Rosarita®
- 3⁄4 cup cilantro-flavored salsa, Pace®
- 1 box (5.8-ounce) white corn taco shells, Ortega®
- Tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- Onions, chopped (optional)
- Packaged chopped romaine lettuce, Fresh Express® (optional)
- Radishes, sliced (optional)
- Cilantro-flavored salsa, Pace® (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together fajita seasoning and oil. Add potatoes and toss until well coated. Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, stir together beans and the 3⁄4 cup salsa. Cover and microwave on high setting (100% power) for 3 minutes.
Heat taco shells in oven for 3 to 5 minutes. Spoon bean mixture into heated taco shells. Top with potato mixture. Top with tomatoes and onions (optional). Serve with lettuce, radishes, and additional salsa (optional).