Makes: 4 servings
Start to Finish: 15 minutes
- 11⁄2 cups shredded pork roast
- 1 packet (1.27-ounce) fajita seasoning mix, Lawry’s®
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 can (10-ounce) Mexican diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, ReaLime®
- Salt and pepper
- 8 corn or small flour tortillas, Mission®
In a medium skillet, combine shredded pork, fajita seasoning, and orange juice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
In a medium bowl, stir together tomatoes, red cabbage, and lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside until ready to serve.
Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel. Microwave on high for 15 seconds. Fill tortillas with pork mixture and a little guacamole.