Makes: 4 servings
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 packet (1.6 ounces) Buffalo wing seasoning mix
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper fakes (or more to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lime juice Lime wedges, for serving (optional)
In a plastic bag, combine shrimp and seasoning and shake to coat.
In a large skillet, combine butter, garlic, and pepper flakes over medium heat. When butter has melted, increase heat to medium-high, being careful not to burn butter or garlic.
Add shrimp to pan when butter begins to pop and sizzle. Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque and just cooked through; do not overcook.
Remove pan from heat and stir in cilantro and lime juice. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing, if desired.