Makes: 8 servings
- 1½ pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) container cherry tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) container whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing, Newman’s Own®
In a large zip-top bag, combine pork, squash, tomatoes, mushrooms, and dressing; toss to coat. Seal bag, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours; drain, discarding marinade.
Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes; drain.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Thread pork and vegetables onto wooden skewers. Grill, covered with grill lid, for 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until pork is done.