Makes: 4 servings
Start to Finish: 40 minutes
FOR PARMA ROSA SAUCE:
- 11⁄2 cups leftover chicken, turkey, pork, or beef cut into small chunks
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped onions, Ore-Ida®
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, DiGiorno®
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic, Gourmet Garden®
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon water
- 48 wonton wrappers, Dynasty®
- 1 jar (16-ounce) Alfredo sauce, Classico®
- 1 can (8-ounce) tomato sauce, Hunt’s®
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, DiGiorno®
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, McCormick®
- Fresh snipped chives (optional)
To make Ravioli, in a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine leftover chicken, onions, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Pulse several times until mixture is finely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl. Lightly beat 2 of the eggs and stir into meat mixture. Set aside.
In a small bowl, lightly whisk together the remaining egg and the water; set aside. Place a spoonful of the chicken mixture in the center of a wonton wrapper. Brush edges of wrapper with egg mixture and cover with another wonton wrapper. Press edges together, making sure edges are completely sealed.* Cover with a clean kitchen towel so that ravioli does not dry out. Repeat with remaining chicken mixture and wonton wrappers to make 24 ravioli total.
For Parma Rosa Sauce, in a medium saucepan, combine Alfredo sauce, tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Cover and keep warm.
In a pot of boiling salted water, cook ravioli for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Top ravioli with Parma Rosa Sauce. Garnish with chives (optional).