Makes: 6 servings
Cook: 8 minutes
- 1 1⁄2 pounds fresh or frozen salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, Minute Maid®
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade, Smucker’s®
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, Grey Poupon®
- 2 teaspoons salt-free citrus-herb seasoning, Spice Islands®
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced ginger, Christopher Ranch®
- Wilted arugula (optional)
- Orange wedges (optional)
Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish under cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into 6 serving-size portions. Place fish in a large zip-top plastic bag; set aside.
For marinade, in a small bowl, stir together orange juice, marmalade, mustard, citrus-herb seasoning, and ginger. Pour into zip-top bag with fish. Squeeze air from bag and seal. Gently massage bag to combine ingredients. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
Remove fish from refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking. Preheat broiler. Line a baking sheet or broiler pan with aluminum foil.
Remove fish from zip-top bag; discard marinade. Place fish on prepared baking sheet. Broil fish 4 to 6 inches from heat for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Do not overcook.
Serve fish with wilted arugula and orange wedges (optional).