Grilled Pork Chop
Makes 4 servings
- 4 center-cut bone-in pork loin chops (12 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons mesquite seasoning
- 1 cup whole blueberries
- 1 cup chopped blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°F). Coat grates with oil when ready to start grilling.
- Rub chops on both sides with mesquite seasoning. Grill, covered with grill lid, for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°F. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, gently stir together blueberries, raspberries, lemon juice, cilantro, and salt.
- Serve salsa over grilled pork chops.