Prep 10 min
Cook 20 min
1 pkg. Bob Evans Savory Sage Roll Sausage
1/4 cup finely diced onion
1/4 cup finely diced green pepper
1/3 cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon minced parsley
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/3 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
1 pkg. Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In large bowl, combine sausage, egg, onion, green pepper, breadcrumbs, parsley and thyme. Stir until well mixed.
3. Spray 6-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Divide about 1⁄2 cup sausage mixture into each cup.
4. In small bowl stir together ketchup, brown sugar and hot sauce. Spoon sauce evenly over each meatloaf.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.
6. While meatloaves bake, prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions.
7. After meatloaves are baked, spoon or pipe some mashed potatoes on top. Remove from pan and serve.