Pork Roll Ups
Start to Finish 35 minutes
Makes 4 servings
1 pound pork loin
2 teaspoons salt-free fajita seasoning, Spice Hunter®
1⁄4 cup light jalapeño cream cheese spread, Kraft®
Olive oil cooking spray, Mazola® Pure
1⁄4 cup jalapeño jelly, Knott’s Berry Farm®
2 tablespoons tequila, José Cuervo®
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. Slice pork into four portions 1⁄2 inch thick.
2. Using the smooth side of a meat mallet or a small pot, pound pork pieces to a 1⁄4-inch thickness. Sprinkle both sides of pork pieces with fajita seasoning. Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese in center of each piece of pork; roll up. Secure with short wooden skewers.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Place pork rolls, seam sides down, in skillet. Cook 1 minute per side (4 minutes total). Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
4. In a small saucepan, combine jalapeño jelly and tequila. Heat and stir until jelly has melted. Spoon over pork.
5. Roast in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until pork is cooked through