Makes 4 servings
- 1 box (16 ounces) potato gnocchi
- 1 whole roasted chicken (about 2 pounds)
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk plus more to thin sauce if necessary
- 1 packet (1.8 ounces) Knorr® white sauce mix
- 6 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola cheese, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced roasted garlic
- Fresh parsley leaves (optional)
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook gnocchi for 3 to 4 minutes or until gnocchi float to the surface. Drain well. Return gnocchi to hot pot. Cover; keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, remove meat from roasted chicken and shred into bite-size pieces.
3. In a medium saucepan, whisk together milk and white sauce mix over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low. Add Gorgonzola and garlic. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes more or until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. (If sauce is too thick, add a small amount of milk to reach desired consistency.)
4. Add shredded chicken to gnocchi. Pour sauce over gnocchi and chicken. Toss to combine. Garnish with parsley and additional crumbled Gorgonzola cheese, if desired. Serve hot.